Sell it Fast
Find Your Vancouver Island DREAM Home Today
Stunning lake and mountain Views. This 4 bed 3 bath 2895 SQFT Custom home sits on a majestic .86 acres in the sought after Point Ideal neighborhood of Lake Cowichan. Bright open concept kitchen, with walk in pantry holding an upright freezer, quartz counters and more cupboards. You wont run out of space in this kitchen! This property boasts a 26'x25' garage with epoxy floors, work bench and storage for all yo...
Gorgeous Family Home has everything you're looking for! Located in a sought after Cowichan Bay neighborhood. This 3540 sq ft main level entry home sits on 0.51 acres with hardwood floors, heat pump, triple car Garage a Bright gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry, breakfast nook, bay windows & a large dinning area for the entire family. Huge living room with vaulted ceilings & French doors open to the new back ...
First time on the Market! This home has lots of options with some imagination and sweat equity. Located off Miller Rd on Mountain View it’s a wonderful quiet family neighborhood in West Duncan. On the main level there is the Master and additional bedroom, open concept kitchen, dining and living area as well as a large sunroom. From the living room, there are great valley and mountain views. Downstairs is ano...Listed by RE/MAX ISLAND PROPERTIES
You wont want to miss This beautiful patio home in Lake Cowichan's sought after Brookside Village. Built in 2021 This 2 bed 2 bath end unit has some of the best mountain views in the complex. The open floor plan makes the home Bright and spacious perfect for retires or downsizing. Brookside Village is located a comfortable walking distance away from all your shopping needs. Brand new Ductless heat pump to kee...
West coast rural refinement just 10 km from the Duncan hospital. Sleep peacefully to the sounds of the forest in this private half duplex which sits on 3 park like acres (including 1 shared acre, plus each residence has its own private acre), with a garden, fruit trees and beautiful vista. Enjoy the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern farmhouse design, and cozy up by the wood stove with a good book. Enjoy the absol...Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Duncan
Best priced lot on the market with a view. This lot has tons of potential. The original planned house site is already excavated. Walking distance to Lake Cowichans popular swimming and tubbing spot. This .218 acre view lot is ready for your ideas. would make the perfect spot for a summer home. Services are available nearby. Measurements are approximate and taken from BC Assessment, verify if deemed important.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015